The Lanarkshire Beatson is a new £22 million radiotherapy treatment centre based at Monklands General Hospital in Airdrie which opened its doors to patients in November 2015.
Staffed by the Glasgow Beatson Team, the Lanarkshire Beatson will deliver radiotherapy treatments to 1,200 people from across the region every year.
The Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre in Glasgow is a world leader in the provision of cancer treatment and care. From skilled and supportive cancer specialists, to innovative stress relieving therapies, The Beatson strives to enhance people’s care at every stage of their treatment.
Beatson Cancer Charity is determined to help more people in Lanarkshire beat cancer. With your support we want to create a relaxing and calming environment and fund vital patient and family support services.
By supporting our appeal today, you and your company will not only be playing a vital role in bringing the very best care and support to people living with cancer in Lanarkshire, you will also be investing in the future of Lanarkshire’s health.
Please support this vital appeal today and together we can “Show Cancer Lanarkshire Businesses Mean Business!”
We need your help to raise £500,000 to support the new Lanarkshire Beatson.
A donation of £100 or more will make a huge difference to people living with cancer in Lanarkshire, not only today but for generations to come.
With your help we can support a relaxing and healing environment, and fund vital patient and family support services. During December 2015 alone, 60 people benefited from complementary therapies.
Please support our appeal today and help us make sure anyone facing cancer in Lanarkshire has the support they need and deserve. As a local business your family, friends, customers and employees will benefit from this new cutting edge cancer centre. Your help is desperately needed to ensure they receive the very best support.
You can get involved in two simple steps:
- Set up a FUND for your business. Your local community, customers and employees can donate to your fund and support your efforts by donating simply and securely by credit or debit card, and leaving their support messages.
- Choose your own way to support the Lanarkshire Beatson:
- Make a gift that makes a difference! A donation of £200 could fund patient and family support services in Lanarkshire for a full day.
- Get your staff fundraising. Why not take part in the Carluke 10k and Fun run, hold a Big Beatson Bake Off or Wear it Yellow fundraising day?
- Contacts suppliers and your network asking them to join your fund.
Read our interactive PDF to find out more information about the appeal and how you can support the new Lanarkshire Beatson:
Get in touch today for advice and support, call Morag Cunningham, Head of Fundraising, and her team on 0141 212 0505.